I have accepted a position as a Family Nurse Practitioner in integrative medicine and primary care at Grace Cottage Family Health in Townshend, Vermont.
My practice continues to serve children and adults with body positive, gender affirming, trauma-informed holistic care, now expanded to include primary care, lactation support, birth control, and more in my new role.
Each of us is the utmost authority on our bodies, and our wellness is deeply influenced by race, class, culture, gender, sexuality, intergenerational trauma, and other socioeconomic health determinants. My goal is for the people I counsel to begin to trace the threads connecting all aspects of their lives to their state of wellness, and to self-empower to maximize their health.
For clients within Vermont:
- Appointments are available in person, online, and over the phone
- I accept health insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Call (802) 365-4331 to schedule
For clients outside of Vermont:
- Long-distance mentoring of your herbal work is still available, see below
- You are welcome to come see me in person
- If you live in a nearby state or occasionally visit Vermont, I can see you on zoom or over the phone when you are physically within the State of Vermont. Telehealth rules prevent me from working across state lines.
- Call (802) 365-4331 to schedule. I accept health insurance. Out-of-state residents, please ask when scheduling to make sure your insurance is accepted.
- Vermont is too far for most of you to drive. In that case, I recommend finding a clinical herbalist in your area from the American Herbalists Guild, here.
Mentoring & Learning: Many of my clients are herbalists, and much of our work together is mentoring your advanced work. I still provide long-distance mentoring, both one-on-one (info here) and in a new online group (info here). The herb school continues–and I’m hoping to get back on the road again in 2022, pandemic permitting, so if there is a school or conference in your area that might be interested in hosting a guest teacher, please let me know!
Working together to help you achieve your health goals has been a great honor, and I am full of gratitude for all the things you have taught me over the years. I hope those of you who are able will follow me into my new role. To those of you who cannot, or who feel we have finished our work together, I send you all my love and hold every hope for your continued well-being.